Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fry 'em Up and Let the Lenten Lunacy Begin

Lent.  It's time to do some frying.  It's also CODCAST TIME with the Codinal from Christ the Servant Parish's Alumni Hall.  


So Many Ways to Win
And the Christ the Servant Fish Fries are not just about fish... no no no. They. Are. About. Winning. Too.  Here's a shameless advertisement for the Men's Club Raffle.  

Tickets are 1 for $5, or 3 for $10.  Drawing held March 30 at 7pm

You can also get your SPRING CASH GIVEAWAY tickets at the fry. Click here to see the many ways to win $20,000, $15,000 or $5,000.  Remember: we are only selling 1,000 tickets so make sure you buy yours this Friday to get in on the action!  

Did I mention that I am a publisher now?
You heard me.  I am taking my stardom to a new level... as publisher of the Fish Fry Times. Without dropping any names... I happen to know a guy who publishes a local newspaper, and I thought, "Hey... if he can do it, so can I!" So click the link for the first edition of the FISH FRY TIMES. 

As is the way of things, we can't keep running these publications without ads... so here's a shameless advertisement for Our Lady of Peace School.  



See you Friday at the Fish Fry!  Be there... or stink like yesterday's catch!  

No comments:

Post a Comment