Monday, April 4, 2011

Be Not Afraid... The Miss Schmader Interview

I remember my days in Susan Schmader's class at Our Lady of Peace School.  An excellent teacher... I sent Sister Catherine Margaret Crab to speak with Miss Schmader in this first installment of "Catholic Education and You!" Former OLOP Teacher Lucia Cirese also makes an appearance in this interview:




Now that you've seen that video... I'm sure you want to know when to sign your child up for school next year! See this shameless advertisement and click the link below for more information. 


Click here to learn more about all of the wonderful things Our Lady of Peace School has to offer!

Now it's time for Fish Fry Trivia with The Codinal and 4th grade teacher Mrs. Menegay!




Be sure to let all of your 55+ friends know about this week's Senior Prom!  I hear the Codinal is taking Sister Catherine Margaret Crab!


See you at the Fish Fry!  Be there... or Stink Like Yesterday's Catch!

No comments:

Post a Comment