Thursday, April 7, 2011

I. Am. A. National. Sensation.

A NATIONALLY recognized reporter wrote an article about the "Tails of the Fishop" Blog today in the publication, "Catholic School Chronicles."*

*Insert cocky swagger here

titled *drumroll please*

Tails of the Fishop: A Clever Fish Fry Promotion

(They called me clever!)

Also Amazing!  More than 2,000 Hits on a Fish Fry Blog!

In my musings today, I wondered if this was how Shari Lewis got her start... except that fish in varying heights of mitres are, in my opinion, far more interesting than "Lambchop."



Yes... I'm getting more and more popular... so I decided to take a trip this week... to the visit the BRIGHT LIGHTS of Las Vegas!




They say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas... but on April 12, Nine area priests will be available at Christ the Servant Parish to hear confessions at 7:00 pm for the Lenten Penance Service. 





See you at the Fish Fry Friday Night!  4:30 to 7pm!  Stations of the Cross at 7pm! 







No comments:

Post a Comment